St. Cuthbert’s Services
Services take place in St. Cuthbert’s Church on the corner of Lichfield Road and Hayling Ave., Copnor, Portsmouth, PO3 6DE
Entrance in Lichfield Road. (See photo left)
Sunday by Sunday …
8am HOLY COMMUNION
10am HOLY COMMUNION WITH HYMNS
• 1st Sunday – Holy Communion.
• 2nd Sunday – Holy Communion (Usually All-age service)
• 3rd Sunday – Holy Communion with Prayers for Healing, with Young People’s activities during the service: “Frogs” (for Children 4 -11)
• 4th Sunday – Holy Communion (Usually music played by the Music Group) with Young People’s activities during the service as 3rd Sunday.
• 5th Sunday – Holy Communion.
Tuesday 9.30 am. HOLY COMMUNION, in St. Cuthbert’s Church, Hayling Avenue, Portsmouth, PO3 6EA.
Nb. On the 2nd Tuesday of the month we use the very traditional Book of Common Prayer service; all others are in modern English.
YOUNG PEOPLES WORSHIP
At present there are very few children in “FROGS” our Sunday worship group for children aged 3 – 11 years at 10am. This is because many of the current young people feel they have out grown the activities in this group.
Consequently we are closing Sunday worship for this age group the time being and concentrating our young peoples work on MESSY Church. (See below)
HOW TO FIND US
St. Cuthbert’s Church is situated at the junction of Hayling Ave. and Lichfield Road, Copnor, in Portsmouth.
Use the Postcode: PO3 6DE
There is limited roadside car parking in Hayling Ave. and Lichfield Road.
What I like about St Cuthbert and St Aidan’s churches is …