St. Cuthbert’s Services
Services take place in St. Cuthbert’s Church on the corner of Lichfield Road and Hayling Ave., Copnor, Portsmouth, PO3 6DE
Entrance in Lichfield Road. (See photo left)
Sunday by Sunday …
8am HOLY COMMUNION
10am HOLY COMMUNION WITH HYMNS
• 1st Sunday – Holy Communion.
• 2nd Sunday – Holy Communion
• 3rd Sunday – Holy Communion with Prayers for Healing.
• 4th Sunday – Holy Communion (Usually music played by the Music Group)
• 5th Sunday – Holy Communion.
Tuesday 9.30 am. HOLY COMMUNION, in St. Cuthbert’s Church, Hayling Avenue, Portsmouth, PO3 6EA.
Nb. On the 2nd Tuesday of the month we use the very traditional Book of Common Prayer service; all others are in modern English.
HOW TO FIND US
St. Cuthbert’s Church is situated at the junction of Hayling Ave. and Lichfield Road, Copnor, in Portsmouth.
Use the Postcode: PO3 6DE
There is limited roadside car parking in Hayling Ave. and Lichfield Road.
The next messy church will be in January, date to be confirmed
What I like about St Cuthbert and St Aidan’s churches is …